REVIEW : Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask

Monday, April 17, 2017

Who doesn't love a face mask once in awhile?! I've never actually used Superdrug's own brand face masks before but when I saw that the price tag of their Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask was only 99p I thought I'd have a try - at 99p you can't really go wrong can you?

 
Credit: Superdrug.com

Superdrug's Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask is ideal for oily and blemish prone skin. The clay mask is gently massaged using your fingertips onto a clean, dry face. Once the clay mask is applied, simply leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with warm water and pat face dry.

When applying the clay mask to my face I found it easy to remove the product from the packet and it held a lot of the purifying clay mask, allowing me to apply the clay evenly all over my face, without worrying that I wouldn't have enough. At first I found that it did sting my face a little to begin with but after a few minutes, the stinging stopped and I could enjoy a mini facial pamper in the comfort of my home.

After relaxing for 15 minutes, I rinsed my face with warm water ..the clay mask was easy enough to remove and it left my skin feeling so soft and refreshed!

Overall
Overall, there is more than enough clay mask inside the sachet, making it value for money. I found the Dead Sea face mask to be a creamy clay which cools your skin as soon as it's applied to your face. It deeply cleanses your face, making your skin feel clean, smooth and soft afterwards.  


Verdict

I actually really enjoyed using this face mask and found plenty of benefits to using it.. not to mention price being a huge one. I will definitely use Superdrug's Dead Sea Purifying Clay mask again and will be trying out a few other face masks from Superdrug - watch this space!

Score: 5 out of 5 : Worth a buy you'll be impressed!

Pros
- Price
- Leaves skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed
- Plenty of product
- Easy to store and take with you

Cons
- Stings a little bit at first


Have you tried any other Superdrug face masks? What would you recommend?  

Keep posted by following on social media: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments