REVIEW : Simply Argan Arbre D'or

Monday, September 26, 2016

Simply Argan produce  some of the finest and innovative beauty care products on the market. The core product that they use is argan oil which is a high quality, pure, organic product sourced directly from Morocco. Every product they sell and ship to their customers comes with an certificate of authenticity, ensuring that you receive one of the finest high quality argan oil products available.  As argan oil is becoming increasing popular in the beauty care world, I was more than happy when I was asked by Simply Argan to try and test their Arbre D'Or perfume*.


Simply Argan arbre d'or Eau de Parfum - £29.00 RRP £45.00

What is Simply Argan Arbre D'or?
It is a perfume that has been created exclusively for Simply Argan. The words 'Arbe D'or' means tree of gold, taken from the argan tree which fruit produces Simply Argan's organic argan oil. The idea behind the product is to create a golden fragrance from a 'liquid gold' argan tree.

First Impressions
When I opened the box of the product I was met with a very creative perfume bottle where the lid of the perfume simply fits into the bottle like a jigsaw. The bottle is very sleek and has a minimalistic look. The perfume only comes in a 50ml bottle so I was automatically worried that it wouldn't last a very long time - I've put this to the test and you can see the results below!

Arbre D'or is competitively priced as it is currently on special offer on their website for £29.00 (RRP is usually £45.00).

After opening the bottle of perfume I was excited to find out what the perfume would smell like and exactly how long the smell would last, as I've found that the majority of perfumes that I have used recently only seem to last a few hours - which isn't ideal especially when you're working all day.

Overall
I've been using Simply Argan Arbre D'or Perfume for the past month or so and I absolutely love it. Not only is the oil extremely rich in vitamins, anti-oxidants and is pure organic - the perfume smells amazing! It has a combination of fragrances - including jasmine and orange blossom with a subtle hint of patchouli. It has a distinctive floral smell but also smells slightly fruity with a hint of something else, which I can't quite think of the exact smell ..either way it's a beautiful, elegant and indulgent perfume that I would recommend to anybody.

Since wearing Simple Argan Arbe D'or I have had so many compliments on how lovely it smells and how long lasting it stays without the need to keep spraying myself with perfume throughout the day. Despite the perfume only coming in a 50ml bottle, it generally does last a long time. I've been using it for a month now and I still have over a half a bottle left. You only need a spray or two as it lasts for a very long time.

As soon as I received this bottle of the perfume and sprayed it a few times, family members commented on how beautiful the perfume smelt, they tried it on and received positive feed back themselves. People have questioned what the perfume was and where was it from. They've commented on how classy and elegant it smells and some have said it smells like an expensive perfume. Others have been so impressed and have loved the smell that much that they have already placed orders on the Simply Argan website. I've also had so many people asking if Simply Argan have other perfumes available.

Verdict:
Overall, I love this product and I will be using Simply Argan's Arbre D'or perfume on a regular basis. It smells amazing and I've never had so many compliments on the perfume I'm wearing until I started wearing Arbre D'or. If Simply Argan create another perfume, count me in, but until then I'm off to order another bottle as we speak!

Score: 5 out of 5 : I would definitely recommend purchasing!

PROS:
  • Smells beautiful and elegant
  • Fragrance is long lasting - on your skin and in the bottle!
  • Clever design of bottle - sleek and minimalistic
  • Competitively priced whilst on special offer

CONS:
  • Only available in a 50ml bottle - please can we buy a 100ml bottle please?!

Have you tried any of the Simply Argan range? Let me know in the comments below what other argan oil products you would recommend.  

Keep posted by following on social media: 

*I was given this product free by Simply Argan to try and review. All comments are my own and I have not been asked to include any of the comments above. You can visit the Simply Argan website here

You Might Also Like

1 comments