REVIEW : Simple Kind To Skin Facial Wipes

Thursday, August 04, 2016

It's August already? It's crazy how much this year is flying by but I've recently received plenty of new goodies through my letterbox and I'm ready to try them out and tell you guys all about them.

My daily skincare routine has more or less always been the same. It usually consists of using a cleanser, toner and moisturiser, twice a day, and this can sometimes be time consuming, especially after work ..who wants to be spending all that time using loads of different products, trying to take your make up off, after being at work all day?!

Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes - £3.49

So when I found Simple Kind to skin facial wipes I thought BINGO! ..an easy one step cleansing routine.

Now I know there is a huge on-line debate about whether facial wipes are actually good for your skin, but the Simple Kind to skin facial wipes are sooo easy and simple to use when you are busy, in a hurry or when you are just having one of those lazy days. I've found these particular facial wipes to be made from very soft fibres which leave my skin feeling soft, fresh and clean. They seem to be great for sensitive skin and are more than suitable for sensitive eyes.

The only downfall that I've found is that it can sometimes be difficult to remove eye make up and if used for a long period of time,  they seem irritate my skin but I will continue to use them on a regular basis and will be mixing them into my everyday skincare routine of cleanse, polish, moisture ..lazy days .. Skin to Kind facial wipes!

Verdict: 
Overall, I think that the facial wipes are easy and simple to use. They are extremely soft compared to other wipes I've used in the past. I will continue to use them on a regular basis but will be mixing them into my everyday skincare routine.

Score: 3 out of 5 : I would recommend that you definitely give them a try!

PROS:
  • Easy and simple to use 
  • Great for when busy or in a hurry 
  • Easy to store when travelling

CONS:
  • Can be difficult to take off eye make up / sometimes need to use a few facial wipes
  • They can irritate your skin if used for a long period of time (well mine anyway!)
Do you use daily facial wipes? Which would you recommend? Let me know in the comments below.

Keep posted by following on social media: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments